Hi! And welcome to open book open heart dot com. I have been blogging for about 5 seconds but figure blogs happen one post at a time. Keep coming back and I’ll keep posting!
If we met in a book store, say in the classics section, no the children’s section, no the best-seller table, and we reached for the same book and then decided to become best friends, here’s what you’d learn about me – because I’m an open book:
- I’m (foster) mom to one very little guy.
- I’m also (permanent) mom to one bigger, adopted little guy.
- And I’m married to the biggest of guys.
- I love reading.
- I love school. Please. I know that makes me weird but it is what it is.
- I love big words, especially the word for big words – sesquipedalian.
- I have a dream job, advocating for better education opportunities for children in foster care.
Thrilled to join the party! So, come on in, take off your skin, and rattle around in your bones.